Attention AP Students,
Below is the AP (Advanced Placement Exam Schedule for the 2019-2020 School Year. Please note that the schedule as well as the exam fee is set by The College Board. This school year, The College Board is moving to mandatory Fall Registration.
Additional exam registration information will be shared with all AP students in each of their AP courses. The following important information pertains to paying for AP exams.
- The amount due is $94 per exam. If a student is taking more than one exam, one check may be submitted for all of the exams that the student is taking. (Note: if you are enrolled in a Math, Science or English AP level course through Mars Area High School, the cost of the exam is $47. Please refer to the attached information regarding the school's partnership with the National Math + Science Initiative for more information about the College Readiness Program that continues through the 2019-2020 School Year.)
- Checks should be made payable to "Mars Area High School."
- On the check, write the student’s name and and the name of the AP Test(s).
- All payments should be turned in to Ms. connieGordon in the High School's Main Office
- The deadline for paying for AP Tests is 8:30 a.m. on Friday, Nov 1.
Any question may be submitted to Ms. Connie Gordon at (724) 625-1581 during school hours (7:15 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.)